Thursday, December 2, 2010

2. Hug me.

Because I couldn't write a happy ending to save my own life.
Song is....Here.
Explanation on these Drabbles...?
Enjoy.
<3
Dommers.

“By the way,
I never really liked your hands on me
Never liked your ideas of
What is beautiful
,
Or real
Or truly holy”

“It’s hardly the homecoming I was expecting,” She said, leaning against the porch railing.

“Well what did you expect?” He snapped, anger that she’d shown up acting as if nothing had happened. “You can’t say you’re surprised,”

She shrugged in an uncaring manner. “I was only gone a year,”

“A years a long time,”

“I know, I waited almost three for you,”

He was silent, and began to look uncomfortable.

She rolled her eyes before turning and walking away, but not before calling out:

“Imagine how you would have felt coming home to find me engaged?”

“And I must say, you've thrown your apathy away.
Grown back into your diapers.
Will you die first,
Before you admit the truth?”

No comments:

Post a Comment