Wednesday, December 15, 2010

13. Here, Here and Here.

So, I'm actually not here posting this. I'm out of town today until midnightish, so I'm having blogspot post it for me.
Anyway, thanks for the reviews and the offline messages I received about these. I had a lot of fun.

Song.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Been very far, made lots of friends
And I love my mother, hope to see her again,”

Living out of a truck wasn’t the grand adventure she’d expected. But it wasn’t terrible.


She’d gone miles from that little town.

It had been fun. At first. But it didn’t take long to realize that no matter how far or fast she drove, she still took herself, and her baggage with her.

Now the days seemed too long. Thoughts went back to the now-man she left behind and soon she was wondering if leaving him had been a mistake.

She checked the map one last time.

There was only one way to find out.

“I’m a wanderer now, sorrow befalls me
I laugh often so I suppose I’m gonna be fine”

No comments:

Post a Comment