Sunday, November 21, 2010

Birthday Weekend

I am making a half-hearted attempt to save my birthday. So I got up early today, did my morning chores, took a shower, and put on my ass-kicking boots



I love my ass-kicking boots. They are amazing. I bought them about a year ago for more money then I have any right too. But for days like this their worth every cent.

So, after I head to the barn in my ass kicking boots and give medication to my ass-kicking horse, I'm home with nothing to do.

So, I decide to get back in touch with some old friends. These friends may or may not include illegally downloaded episodes of Haven and Leverage. But they definitely include Sweeny Todd, Repo! The Genetic Opera, and Dr. Horrible's sing along blog. Because what better to do when you're down and out but watch a whole bunch of fun, bloody musicals?

Oh, and the only full season of Moonlight. When someone you've never met in real life burns it onto DvD's then sends it to you, you're kind of obligated to enjoy it.




Happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment