Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hotel Paper

Okay, so some of you who have read my blog have been asking why I haven't posted my fictional stories on my normal websites/here on my blog.

Some of you had asked if/why I had stopped writing.

This screen Cap of my current desktop should assure you that, no, I have not stopped writing. All of those document files are stories I am currently working on/in the process of editing.



I will be posting the sequel to the story I posted here several months ago titled "Just friends". It's been finished for almost six months but I never did get around to posting in. In all honestly I forgot I'd written it. Sorry guys!
In the mean time, enjoy Jason Dohring's gorgeous face. <3

EDIT: So after rereading the sequel to "Just friends" for the first time since I wrote it, I realized how absolutely terrible it is. It could compete with the Harry Potter fanfiction "My Immortal,". Seriously though, I realized how closely it mimics someone's personal life that is very dear to me, and I've decided against posting it anywhere. If you would like to read it, email me at briannamooradian at gmail.com and I'll send you a copy. Seeing as I don't know half my readers, I don't actually care who you are.
Again, I apologize and I'll work hard on finishing a story to post here or on any of my fanfiction sites very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment