Monday, November 2, 2009

Self Study.

There are lots of things wrong with me. I take rejection too personal, I never really feel loved, I can’t think of myself as pretty or deserving, I’m cynical and sometimes rude, I’m messy, I’m shallow, I have large feet and my hands are covered scars, No male of the species wants to date me but a ton of females do, my best friends don’t actually exist, I like gory movies that involve the bad guy getting away with it, my dream car is a hearse and my hair never looks right.

And that’s just off the top of my head.

But I know other people have a lot more wrong with them they I do. It’s also mostly true that I’m considered normal, with normal problems. Being the one that deals with them I have to say that the idea is actually scary.

Obviously I’m a lot better off them some. What with kids my age blowing up schools or gang-raping girls or killing puppies. I mean, there have to be some things that are seriously wrong with them.

So looking at the list of things that are wrong with me, I have to wonder (Seeing as I’m normal) how we all keep moving and getting on with all of it. The world is a place full of wrongs and here we are all, well, all wrong.

So, instead of doing a NaNo this year like all my friends, I’m doing a self-study of my life and myself so far. Maybe I can find out where all my wrongs come from and maybe come to peace with some of them.

I’m going into this with a fake bright attitude. I have a lot of demons I’ve been avoiding facing, and I have to say I’m not too happy finally getting around to it. But I think this will be a good thing for me.

I’m running a little late so I’ll have to catch up.

I’m starting tomorrow.

See you then.

<3
Dommers

No comments:

Post a Comment